Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Project Inspiration: Life Album

On the weekends,  I spend most of my time with family and friends but then there are also weekends that I like to spend some alone time. Sometimes its just catching up on "my" shows, reading, experimenting on a new recipe and then other times I  find a project that requires more time and has no expiration date (kind of like this blog!)  I recently came across this post from A Beautiful Mess and I fell in love with this idea.  Now, personally I really do not like anything about scrapbooking but this totally changed my view on what a scrapbook could be. It's like a modern combination of a photo album & scrapbook with an instagram feel!








































Soo cute!  This is perfect for personal albums but what a great idea for a really amazing and thoughtful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment